Hannah wants you to know that these Terms and Conditions are purely to ensure that your event runs smoothly and that the music is of the highest quality possible and that both the Client and band are happy.
The Client – The Booker
The Artiste – Hannah Northedge and her band
CLIENT REQUIREMENTS AT THE VENUE
- Free parking spaces for each band member / car.
- Easy access to the venue for parking and unloading.
- A power point with at least 2 sockets no less than 3 metres from the stage / band set up area.
- Somewhere for the band to wait and relax when they are not playing, ideally a separate room to the performance area.
- An area for the band to change into their stage attire.
- Hot meal or buffet food as appropriate and drinks – the band often travel miles to a venue spending hours in the car without eating. Performing is incredibly demanding and requires a lot of energy so a meal is very appreciated and will ensure the band play with vigour all evening!
To confirm a booking a written contract must be signed and dated by both the Client and the Artiste agreeing on all the terms laid out.
The Client must pay a deposit of 25% of the total booking fee prior to event then the remaining 75% is to be paid on the day. Of course you can pay 100% of the fee in advance if you wish. The booking is not considered confirmed unless this is done.
Hannah regrets that she is not able to perform for free for any booking.
The band will arrive to set up and sound check if appropriate 60 – 90 minutes before the first set of live music.
The booking times on the contract will indicate when the band will arrive at the venue, start and finish playing. If you event is overrunning and the band are not able to start until a later time than planned, they will still finish at the contracted time. It is advisable that you be aware of this when planning your event schedule.
If you wish the band to continue playing beyond the contracted finish time, then an extra payment amount must be agreed with The Artiste before the band start playing again. This cannot always be guaranteed if band members have to leave.
If it is raining / snowing / cold / excessively windy and you wish the band to set up outside then a heated marquee or equivalent shelter that protects the band’s electrical equipment from getting wet must be provided.
The Artiste will email you a band repertoire list so you can select the songs you wish to be performed. If you have a first dance or other specific request that isn’t listed, please contact the Artiste to discuss this at least 4 weeks prior to your event. This notice must be given for the Artiste to learn the song and create a written arrangement for the band. Up to 3 requests can be learnt if deemed appropriate by the Artiste.
GUEST SINGERS / INSTRUMENTALISTS
If you or one of your guests wishes to sing or play an instrument with the band at your event then this must be agreed with Hannah in advance of the date of your booking and only if deemed appropriate by her. Hannah treats every booking as a concert performance and is committed to keeping standards high so therefore she does not permit singers or instrumentalists to “sit in’ or just turn up and sing on the night.
Thanks for co-operation and Hannah looks forward to singing for you!